Goal: To build a computer in an object that is not an ordinary computer case.
1. Find a household object to build a computer.
2. Object needs to be big enough for all computer components
3. Object needs a way to access ports for connections
4. Object needs airflow to cool the computer.
5. Object needs to be able to be transported.
The "Project Decoy" project is used to test a students engineering and creativity skills, as well as their computer skills. This is chance for the students to think outside the box and come up with their own unique computer cases. Students are able to use the internet for ideas. All computer components are provided by the Computer Networking Program. The theory behind the project is: "If a student can build a computer in any object, a student should be able to build any computer in a computer case. Below are the 2019-2020 designs.
"Micro Computer" - 1st Place
"The Light at the End of the Tunnel"